Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
C++ Developer/ Programmer (Ref. No.: JO-1511-320996_10)
Information about the position
We are searching for skilled professional for interesting and challenging position in IT field fo our client, which is international company in Bratislava.
- Developing of complex software independently and rapidly with quality.
- Contribute in innovation, design, development and engineering of next generation features in SGSN/MME.
- Contribute to writing functional and design specifications for those features/products/systems.
- Integrate and troubleshoot module level as well as system level issues.
- teract with TAC, partners and customers to deal with real world deployment issues.
- Proven experience in designing, developing and delivering complex software subsystems.
- Knowledge and experience with packet core protocols/interfaces.
- Strong hands-on programming experience using C/C++.
- Experience in creating and reviewing designs, specifications, estimates, and code.
- Proficiency in debugging and troubleshooting under Linux and embedded system environments.
- Experience in design & development of system infrastructure software, such as high availability and in-service software upgrade for complex networking products.
- Knowledge of Network Management & Element Management tools (NMS/EMS).
- Fluent English language skills in speaking & writing.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, while effectively managing time.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- WE ARE SEARCHING FOR MORE C++ ROLES/ JUNIORS AND SENIORS AS WELL
- competitive salary
- bonus pay (performance based)
- flexible working hours
- language courses
- free meal vouchers
- free soft drinks
- nice place to work
- company dinners (Christmas party, …)
- other social events (international kid’s day, bowling, …)
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Computer skills - programmer
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava