Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Product Owner with technical background in Vienna (only English needed) (Ref. No.: JO-1609-340213)
Information about the position
- build new Products from ideas to the implementation, enhance and improve existing Products and develop new ideas based on your experience and your interactions with customers and internal business units and based on the set Product Strategy.
- possess a blend of business and technical knowledge with good understanding of the big-picture vision, and the ability to support the execution of the strategy in collaboration with Product Manager, Business Units and Engineering teams.
- work with the Product Manager and one or several Products of the overall portfolio can be assigned to you.
- understand the market requirements and the development of Transaction Processing technology landscape; contribute to setting the Product strategic direction and Product roadmap.
- generate Product requirements, determine specifications, set priorities and timetables and assure the successful execution of the product implementation.
- working as part of the product development SCRUM team representing the business view and setting the priorities of the features to be implemented.
- interacting with the Product Manager, Business Units, Commercial Units as well as all other functions inside Technology.
- Managing the entire product life cycle considering strategic planning to tactical activities
- Defines the product requirements based on inputs from Commercial/Business Unit and Technology strategy
- Responsible for the delivery of User Stories to the Engineering Team
- Experience in managing software Products focusing on technical skills
- Collaboration with people in multiple time zone, virtual and multi-cultural teams
- Understanding and translating customer needs into requirements
- Organizational and planning skills
- Software Product development
- Ability to analyse business requirements
- Working as Product Owner in SCRUM / Agile environments
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation - actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and user experience
- Fluent in English
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience
- Solid understanding of agile (SCRUM) development processes
- Project management skills
- Wide, extensive knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): Web-services, Industry standard communication protocol, data-base, data-centre, API, Application development
- Solid experience in the Transaction Processing area/industry
- Work in fast-growing international company
- Multi-cultural environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Development and potential to growth
- Varied and challenging job
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International company in Vienna
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava