Automotive project manager (M/W)
COPO TÉXTIL PORTUGAL S.A., organizační složka
Copo Textil Portugal is a Spanish company dedicated to the automotive market since 1970's and based in Czech Republic since 2015. Currently our facility located in Pilsen is supplying interior EPP components to OEMs and JITs in Germany, France and Czech Republic and co-working with suppliers from Spain, Belgium and locals.
As part of our continuous growing program we are looking for a project manager to lead new automotive projects coming to our plant between 2019 and 2020. As project manager you will lead mid-size automotive projects for OEMs in Central and Western European markets, while leading communication and expectations across our company, customer and suppliers.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing detailed project plans and track activities to verify that they are within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensuring projects are within budget, investigating overages and reporting issues and resolutions to management when needed.
- Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all involved parties.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in engineering or economics.
- 2+ years of experience in automotive project development (project engineer, project manager, designer, project launch manager, customer quality engineer, etc.)
- LANGUAGES: customer communication level in either Czech & French or Czech & English.
- Other west-EU languages are welcome.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Familiar with standard tools and terminology used within the automotive industry (RFQ, PPAP, FMEA, SOP, CBD, EXW, FIFO, SWOT, 8D, Design Freeze, etc).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary including various benefits (Meal vouchers 140 CZK/day, 5 weeks holidays, etc.)
- Flexible working hours (core working time is 10:00-16:00).
- External trainings according to the position requirements.
- Work contract for indefinite period (after 3-month trial period).
- International environment & friendly working atmosphere.
- Ideal starting date: 01.06.2019.
- Other minor benefits (company mobile phone, closed parking, etc).
What we cannot offer:
- Relocation Package.
- Work visa or Blue card.
If this sounds like the right position for you, please submit your CV in English as docx or pdf to us!
Contact person: Miguel Vargas
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV