AR Analyst 100% US Shift
1 300 EUR/monthAfter 6 months being with the company, you are entitled to a monthly bonus.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you looking for the job where you will start in the afternoon and your mornings will be free?
Then the job is on 100% for you!
What you will do:
- Ensure customer payments are received timely
- Proactively eliminate risks of past due balances
- Follow up on past due invoices with support of the Sales team
- Compare regularly the outstanding AR balance with customer confirmations
- Drive resolution of invoicing issues - incorrect/missing invoices, self-billing issues
- Identification of unallocated items and further investigation of its nature
- Reconcile disputed items and address to appropriate resolver
- Prepare credit/debit memo requests
- Process warranty bonuses in co-operation with the Sales team
- Work with customer portals to obtain documentation for claims
- Weekly reporting of outstanding AR to Commercial team
- Participate on internal and external meetings
- Cooperate closely with various Order to Cash teams and the Sales team on daily basis
- Month end close activities
- Support auditor’s requests
Who we look for:
- Positive working attitude
- High energy
- Team player attitude
- Innovation – challenging status quo
- Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting/Controlling
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance
- FIA Diploma, Dipl. IFRS, ACCA/CIMA in progress or equivalent knowledge welcomed
- SAP experience
- Understanding of corporate/company high-level structure
- Understanding of Clarios business portfolio, business strategy and high-level understanding of quarter results
- Understanding of the process implications to financial statements
- Ability to work on your own and have a creative mind in solving problems of our business partners
- Ability to prepare general analysis and make a conclusion/statement. Prepare understandable presentation to stakeholders.
- Understanding the full process behind activities and dependecies to other teams and departments
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Proactive approaching senior members for advice
- Outstanding time-management skills
The starting salary is at min 1300 EUR/month gross for candidates who meet our minimum criteria.
After 6 months being with the company, you are entitled to a monthly bonus.
This amount is our minimal offered salary. Clarios values each and every candidate and we ensure our compensation package aligns with your professional experience and your expectation.
This role requires to work 100 % US Time.
Working patterns for US shift are 13:30 – 22:00 (Mon – Friday)
There are extra benefits for employees covering US time:
• 30% hourly bonus for every complete shift worked US time
• One additional meal voucher per day during US time shift
Do you want to join a company that charges your career towards higher meaning with a decent well-being package? This is not just a plain statement. First, Clarios is, as you may know, battery producer, and here are 10+1 things we guarantee:
• Professional development opportunities and language courses
• Flexible working hours and home office
• Monthly bonus after 6 months of employment
• Extra contribution to meal card
• Special bonus for important life events (wedding, new baby)
• Complex onsite care – workplace massages, workshops, individual medical examinations, and consultations tailored to your needs
• Regular onsite exercises – yoga, pilates, functional training
• Modern fitness center, canteen and nursery available in the building
• Employee events, volunteering, and team-buildings
• Relocation package and housing allowance if you are relocating to Bratislava to join our team
• On top of that, you will receive a flexible benefit allowance so you can tailor the rest of benefits to suit your individual needs!
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. As a 2020 signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, Clarios is committed to aligning our strategies and operations with universal principles focused on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption. Clarios is a subsidiary of Brookfield Business Partners, a business services and industrials company focused on owning and operating high-quality businesses that benefit from barriers to entry and/or low production costs.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email [email protected]
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
We are Clarios Slovakia and we power our state-of-art energy storage solutions, running every third car produced in the world, with partnership in financial and business services. Our 16 000 employees worldwide develop, manufacture, and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. We are proud of our product with the technological tradition of such giants like Varta. It has a future and it is environmentally sound, 99 percent of our batteries are recycled.
We enjoy being a valuable part of this global family, though we do not produce batteries in Bratislava. We contribute in honoring our customers as business partners and we love to treat them with energy, empathy and in an environment fully charged with family atmosphere. That is a very novel approach and we seek those with courage to help us see it happen and acquire a promising global career in the process. We strive to be different. If you feel it like we do, look below for our openings.