Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Chipita S.A is a fast growing FMCG company with a strong international footprint. Chipita is currently present internationally in 3 major product groups- croissants and similar dough products, bread based baked snacks (Bake Rolls) and other products. Chipita products produced in 16 manufacturing plants in 10 different countries, are delivered to consumers in a total of 56 countries, either directly or indirectly through strategic partnerships.
The company is seeking to recruit:
Financial Controller for its activities in Slovakia
Located in Kostolne Kracany
- preparation of financial statements under local accounting standards and IFRS
- producing accurate financial reports to management on request;
- preparing and controlling budget and other forecasts and reporting variances;
- preparing monthly/quarterly financial results;
- preparing and reviewing of balance sheet reconciliations and analytical reviewing of results;
- monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- conducting reviews and evaluations of various production cost reports;
- managing company's financial accounting and other monitoring/reporting systems;
- liaising with internal and external auditors as required;
- liaising with Headquarters, ensuring effective implementation and sufficient documentation of internal control systems and business processes
- liaising with other business partners and departments as per business requirements
- hold a University Degree either in Finance or Accounting;
- have at least five years of experience in Finance/Accounting with supervisory role preferably in a FMCG company;
- advanced computer literacy skills are required with proven SAP experience / CO module;
- interpersonal and communication skills, with the capacity to effectively engage with diverse audiences and teams;
- working knowledge of IFRS;
- excellent command of English language; strong written and verbal skills;
Competitive remuneration package along with a very challenging career prospects in a fast-growing business environment
In addition, the following benefits are granted:
- Provision of free company products
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Canteen use
Basic monthly wage component (gross)
from 1700 €
Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
The employment contract will be signed with Chipita Slovakia, s.r.o.
Contact person: please “send CV”
Mr. Panagiotis Filoxenidis
email: [email protected]