Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Experience the commitment®
CGI Slovakia s.r.o.
IČ DPH: SK2021448957
Suché Mýto 1
811 03 Bratislava
Tel: +421 2 57 882 111
Fax: +421 2 57 882 112
Finanční analytik - Financial Analyst
- Místo práce: Praha
- Druh pracovního poměru: plný úvazek
This is a varied role with tasks ranging from the monthly analyses of PL accounts, BS reconciliations, asset management, accruals, revenue recognition and various accounting tasks. Besides the day-to-day activities, the accurate back-up documentation, financial process revision and description, internal audit activities (SOX testing) need to be performed to increase the quality of financial control. This role involves extensive daily interaction with our international offices, business managers, functional teams and finance colleagues therefore it is essential that you have strong communication skills in English.
• Academic degree in finance (accounting specialization);
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English;
• Related work experience in an international company or SSC and experience with SOX controls are an advantage;
• Ability to have good grasp of the detail whilst understanding the “overall picture”, and to manage multiple tasks/ projects and priorities simultaneously;
• Excellent communication skills and team-player spirit;
• The successful candidate will also demonstrate autonomy and rigour in the execution of his/her tasks;
• Willingness to learn new processes and tasks and actively participate in their development and improvement.
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs as e.g. ACCA, knowledge sharing;
• Competitive Salary;
• Participation on Company Profit (Profit Participation Plan) and Company Shares (Share Purchase Plan)
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities;
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations;
• Working in a multicultural team in a modern environment using the latest technology equipment;
• Large variety of other benefits including 5-week vacation;
• Full-time and permanent employment (subject to the probation period)