Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Project Manager for Aerospace
From 1600 Euro based on skills, knowledge and experience
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Project Manager has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project they are assigned. He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. He/she is also responsible and accountable for ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project.
Manages the project in the transfer phase and accountable for managing the scope, schedule, resource, budget, risk and reporting. Responsible for daily interfacing with the customer as well as meeting project cost targets and objectives.
Escalate to the accountable program manager any major issues or risks during the life cycle of the program (i.e., major impact on scope, budget or schedule).
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years of industry experience in a project / program management function is required.
- Experience in a project management team is a plus.
- Show personal commitment and high standards of integrity and ownership
- Inspire trust and motivation
- Maintain the appropriate level of confidentiality
- Actively listen to others and clarify what people say to confirm understanding
- Proactively support colleagues
- Strong analytical skills and proactive problem solving
- Apply sound judgment and deep expertise to solve problems
- Promote teamwork and cooperation
- “Can do” attitude
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
Kračanská cesta 51
929 01 Dunajská Streda