Project Manager for automotive
From 1800 Euro + bonus - based on skills, knowledge and experience
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Main purpose of the job: • The Project Manager has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project they are assigned. He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. He/she is also responsible and accountable for ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project.
• Manages the project in the transfer phase and accountable for managing the scope, schedule, resource, budget, risk and reporting. Responsible for daily interfacing with the customer as well as meeting project cost targets and objectives.
• Escalate to the accountable program manager any major issues or risks during the life cycle of the program (i.e., major impact on scope, budget or schedule).
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Manages the project from initiation to closure, including being accountable for project results.
• Responsible for developing project charter outlining scope, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
• Responsible and accountable for meeting the financial objectives by forecasting requirements: preparing the annual budget, scheduling expenditures (CAPEX and NRC), analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, timeframes and budget including identifying resource requirements (including staffing and facilities) to be applied for the project.
• Responsible for preparing reports as per the PMO Reporting Framework to define overall project status and percentage complete, earned value, delays, issues and risks and duration to complete and other key project metrics.
• Responsible and accountable for keep an updated risk tracking document with an associated mitigation plan and identify trigger events to initiate corrective action.
• Responsible for leading, coaching, mentoring and motivate the project team members on a proactive basis. tive action.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Number of years of experience
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
– A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in a project / program management function is required.
– Experience in a project management team is a plus.
– Show personal commitment and high standards of integrity and ownership
– Inspire trust and motivation
– Maintain the appropriate level of confidentiality
– Actively listen to others and clarify what people say to confirm understanding
– Proactively support colleagues
– Strong analytical skills and proactive problem solving
– Apply sound judgment and deep expertise to solve problems
– Promote teamwork and cooperation
– “Can do” attitude
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
Kračanská cesta 51
929 01 Dunajská Streda
E-mail: send CV