Customer Service Representative / Account Representative
Job DescriptionThe role is dedicated to the management of all existing customers (currently +100, typically manufacturers within the FMCG industry) in the Slovak portfolio. The main objectives are:
- after acquisition of new customer to take over such customer from Sales dept. in line with handover rules,
- KPI management at all customers (FTR, Cycle Time, Audits, stock control etc)
- Lane expansion business.
- Managing existing clients (Manufacturers) leading to an increase in customer satisfaction and business growth
- Execute a local plan to protect existing customer revenue; develop existing customer potential, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Create an account plan for the given portfolio to maximize volume, revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction
- Manage sales funnel of opportunities and implement account plans in SalesForce
- Executive tactics to convert growth opportunities
- Maintain relationships at appropriate levels with customers
- Negotiate commercial terms
- Review regularly volume, revenue, and profit versus target
- Review performance of customers versus KPIs for account control
- Review progress with audits for account portfolio
What you will need to be successful at this job
- 2 years of relevant Retail/ FMCG/ Supply Chain industry experience – preferably SK Indepedent trade
- Sales Manager, Representative, Field Executive – Commercial or services approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office (Powerpoint & Excel)
- Active Car Driver
- Management system – Sales force
- Independent & flexible, Competitive and result-driven.
- Slovak and English fluency
- Any other European language would be an added value.
CHEP offers a competitive compensation combined with benefits. Minimum gross salary starts from 1300 EUR. Overpayment is possible depending on your skills and experience.
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.