Customer Service Coordinator
Job DescriptionAs Customer Service Coordinator at CHEP you will ensure the existing customers are receiving support and help during the order process and resolution of potential issues in delivery.
CS coordinator also supports pallet audit process and coordinates the invoicing/debiting/crediting process towards the customers.
- Order Processing Supervision - Although the order processing is automated, its supervision and reaction on changes/adjustments is required
- Communication with internal stakeholders - Regular communication with CHEP’s logistics and supply chain teams, Asset Management, asset protection and planning as well as customer- facing colleagues (CS representatives and sales representatives or managers) is required to ensure the smooth processing of customer orders and problem - free resolution of potential issue
- Communication with customers - independent and regular communication with customers is a critical part of the job
- Processes - As part of account management, the audit of pallets at selected customers is an important part of the job to protect CHEP’s assets as well as customer related cost
- Systems - SAP, MyCHEP and other systems are used as a base for data management and communication.
Experience required to succeed in this role:
- Interaction with the customers, order processing, complaint resolution or similar
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Customer Service and back-office tasks
- Resistance to stress
- Very good communication skills
- Incredibly high customer focus - listen, understand and solve
- Team player who is driven by shared goals
- Czech/Slovak and English are a must for this role
- Hungarian (advantage)
CHEP offers a competitive compensation combined with benefits. Minimum gross salary starts from 800 EUR. Overpayment is possible depending on your skills and experience.
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.