C++ Engineer (all levels)
We are a new growing team based in Kosice (Slovak Republic), developing world leading military simulations for major NATO powers and their allies. We are constantly looking for ways to advance the whole industry, using the latest technologies and trends (such as whole world simulation, motion tracking and virtual reality).
- Working out of our Košice office.
- Designing and implementing new features.
- Maintaining existing code base.
- Cooperation with other development departments.
- Working with cutting edge gaming and simulation technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Experience in C++ programming.
- Understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity.
- Application of linear algebra in 3D.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English at communicative level.
- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues.
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card, and cinema tickets.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.
- Visa & relocation assistance.