Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Assistant to General Manager
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Your role will be taking care of smooth running of the office of Genaral Manager Slovakia (arranging of correspondence, managing of diaries, arranging of meetings, booking of conference rooms, ordering of product and services).
- You will arrange business trips for employees of two plants in Slovakia and visits from abroad - booking of flights; arranging of visa; communication with employees and assistants from other plants; booking of hotels; updating of visitors´calendar etc.
- You will be also responsible for arranging of international group meetings and workshops for in two plants.
- You will communicate with external suppliers (transport, restaurant, travel agency, and other offices).
- You will coordinate organisational matters related to meetings, visits, sessions, conferences etc. (sending of invitations, preparing of agenda, managing of pool cars, securing of technical facilities, catering etc...).
- You will monitor the costs and submitting of proposals to reduce the costs for office supplies, travelling and catering and you will report those figures as well.
- Occasional translation (events, meetings, negotiations) will be also part of your job.
Employee perks, benefits
- Work within international stable company
Yearly reevaluation of salary
Contribution to retirement – third pillar
Regular monthly contribution to allowance for mortgage or buying of new car
Worked years reward in range of 34 - 425 €
Vouchers for workforce regeneration 50 – 60 €/per year
Organization of various sport - entertainment events for employees and their families to promote team spirit
Possibility of career growth, training and development activities for self-development
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- You have University degree
- You have very strong communication, organizational a coordinating skills
- Your knowledge of English is on high level – you will be capable to translate from/to English and Slovak language
- We are loooking for a very nice and friendly person, who wants to work in international company and gain great experience.
- You are indepentend and self-driven person.
Brief description of the company
In 2003 Bekaert became an owner of former company Drôtovna Hlohovec for purpose of utilizing this company as a platform of expansion in countries of Central and Eastern Europe. The company offers opportunities for people who want to work within increasing international company, be a part of professional team and have possibility for further education and professional growth.
Number of employees
920 28 Hlohovec