IT Service Officer SAP Finance and Controlling
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Within the Bekaert IT service organization, you will provide advice and support to users in the area of SAP Finance and Controlling. You are expected to deliver excellent customer service by understanding the users’ IT and business needs. Furthermore, you will be responsible to deploy independently changes and projects in the area of finance and controlling.
Advanced FICO support:
- You assist the global, regional and local controlling and finance departments in solving business process- and functional-related questions in the area of SAP Finance and Controlling
- You analyze and clearly describe problems that cannot be solved by first line support and if needed submit these to the third line support provider. You manage the third line support provider in order to ensure that service level agreements are met.
- You provide and build up the knowledge of the user community. This includes on-site visits.
- You capture, understand and summarize the functional change requirements of the users in a clear way
- As a business partner, you deliver excellent customer service by executing the support process in a customer friendly way
Deploy/roll-out IT projects/solutions:
- You independently deliver a committed portfolio of FICO deployments projects within the agreed constraints (time, budget, scope and Bekaert standards). This includes leading projects, rolling out solutions, acceptance testing, user training, preparation and execution of cutover activities and go-live support and monitoring.
- You support the design team in building and testing solutions
- You take the lead in deploying new functionalities and system changes by optimally preparing the system, training the user community, maintaining the required documentation and properly communicating the changes to the users
- You educate and coach your colleagues in their support activities
Employee perks, benefits
- Work within international stable company
- Yearly reevaluation of salary
- Performance bonus
- Contribution to retirement – third pillar
- Regular monthly contribution to allowance for mortgage or buying of new car
- Worked years reward in range of 34 - 425 €
- Vouchers for workforce regeneration 50 – 60 €/per year
- Organization of various sport - entertainment events for employees and their families to promote team spirit
- Possibility of career growth, training and development activities for self-development
- Life insurance
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- You have 5 years of experience in working with SAP Finance and Controlling.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing FICO projects in quality, time and budget
- You have a strong knowledge of finance and controlling business processes
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously
- You are a strong team player, you get energy by getting things done and you have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You speak and write fluently English. (any other language skill is a plus)
- You are customer-minded
- You work result-oriented and pro-active
- You are willing to travel (max 20%)
Brief description of the company
In 2003 Bekaert became an owner of former company Drôtovna Hlohovec for purpose of utilizing this company as a platform of expansion in countries of Central and Eastern Europe. The company offers opportunities for people who want to work within increasing international company, be a part of professional team and have possibility for further education and professional growth.
Number of employees
920 28 Hlohovec
E-mail: send CV