Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Product Manager - Slovakia
BALANCED HR s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Finds, analyses and leverages market opportunities in Slovakia
- Brings new products (food supplements) to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Acquisition and management of distribution channels at national level: wholesalers and key pharmacy networks
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising and production
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
Employee perks, benefits
- Opportunity to establish new brand on the market
- Cooperation on the future strategy on the Slovak market
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a pharmaceutical company constantly formulating and marketing products that improve health and heal without adverse side effects to the natural operation of the human body. All the products that they offer to the consumer are selected and checked with care and responsibility, and their value and benefit is based on very thorough scientific research.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Experience with establishing a new business – pharmacy or food supplements
- Knowledge of local and national wholesalers and chains of pharmacy stores
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Loyal candidate with dedicated approach
- Well-developed opportunity recognition
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Brief description of the company
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Mlynské nivy 48
821 09 Bratislava