Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Technology Scout Battery Solid State f/m/d
- Identification of new technologies and methods for development and testing of newest batteries - including solid state - for electric and hybrid vehicles
- Scientific investigation and validation of testing and optimization methods, concepts and tools for battery cells, modules and packs (including solid state) with advanced technologies for use in automotive applications
- Strengthening the connection of AVL departments to Universities and top research institutions
- Identification of research collaborations and application for research projects as well as planning, organization, supervision and control of those
- Representation of AVL at technical conferences, events of research communities and research projects
- Documentation of research and scouting results
- Masters-degree (with a minimum of 3 years professional experience) or PhD in battery technologies incl. Chemistry, Physics, Mechatronik or similar
- High affinity for battery development especially in the area of solid state electrolytes and their methods, measurement as well as test procedures and equipment for the optimization and development of next generation batteries
- Ability to work scientifically on new concepts for (solid state) battery testing and optimization methods and tools
- Very good presentation skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel ~20%
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €54,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.