Business Analyst Junior (for students only)
Atos IT Solutions and Services
Information about the position
- Place of work: Dúbravská Cesta 4, Bratislava
- Start date: 01.11.2016
- Contract type: agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you interested to be part of big data analytics revolution?
Do you love new technologies but also wants to apply your own thinking in your job?
Would you like to make an impact to the way our customers run their business and their IT?
Have you heard about journey analytics approach and its market leader, Clickfox company?
Here in Bratislava, we are setting up a NEW team of Business Analysts (Consultants) who will support Atos Journey Analytics program (powered by Clickfox) in the projects throughout of EMEA (and possibly North America) region.
Using Clickfox CEA (Customer Experience Analytics) platform you would:
• Support Analytics delivery – perform the analysis, identify insights and provide actionable results for our customers
• Impact customer experience – apply your critical thinking and data analysis skills to perform complex journey analytics (with the support of the Senior Business Analysts)
• Support capability building – help the Senior Business Analysts establish independent users (client, account teams) via classroom training, focused mentoring, and ad-hoc support
see section Benefits
Requirements for the employee
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree (position is suitable for graduates)
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills
• Team player (Slovak team will closely work with our North American teams)
• Exceptional analytical critical thinking skills – including the ability to assimilate new information
• Understanding of how technology translates into business solutions
• Strong problem identification and analytical skills
• Flexibility in working hours and possibly significant travelling as part of the job
• Highly proficient with the use of Excel, Powerpoint
Nice to Have: (if not, we teach you)
• Experience with ITSM (ITIL certification)
• Experience in customer experience analysis (web analytics, customer segmentation analysis, contact center analysis, marketing analysis)
• Experience with Executive Level interactions
• Live classroom training / coaching experience
• Data modeling background
• Management Consulting background
• Experience in using analytics on a large dataset to solve business problems
• Awareness of Project Management practices
• Prior experience with process improvements
Brief description of the company
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual 2011 pro forma revenue of EUR 8.5 billion and 74,000 employees in 48 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting and technology services, systems integration and managed services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail, Services; Public, Health & Transports; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals