Asseco solutions otvára pozíciu Technical Lead
Sme nadnárodná [:soft]férová spoločnosť.
Špecializujeme sa na vývoj a dodávku komplexných informačných systémov.
V segmente HORECA sme jednotka na trhu, v ERP trojka.
Sme tu vyše 25 rokov. A budeme tu ešte dlho.
Čo budeš u nás robiť?- Consult and implement Cloud based technologies on different established platforms (Azure, Amazon, Oracle etc.) and to satisfy Asseco Solution innovation strategy.
- As a Architect, you will facilitate, communicate, design and guide the implementation of cloud/hybrid technical blueprints.
- You will ultimately be responsible for matching the technical design specifications with the needs of our customers, but also help our project managers and developer engineers to understand these requirements with clarity.
- Provide overall solutions and principles in planning, developing and implementing public cloud products to satisfy the business requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement architecture of cloud services.
- Build and develop concepts, processes and methods for optimization and standardization and automation requirements.
- Act as a mentor to team to fulfill project scope, coach developers to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills.
- Act as key technical expert and coordinate activities across related technologies.
WE ARE ASSECO SOLUTIONS SK:
Čo požadujeme?- English - Intermediate
- University degree (minimum Bachelor), specialization in software development.
- Proven technical expertise in cloud technology and architecture SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Digital Transformation related topics,
- Programming and scripting skills (.NET, Java / bash / python), with Linux environment know-how a bonus,
- Technical knowledge in any of the following areas of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, CloudFoundry), virtualization over all,
- Ability to research and deal with cloud native technologies with focus on CI / CD processes re-usable in Hybrid as well,
- Knowledge of application architecture (application servers, integration patterns, microservices, JEE, CI/CD, build management, etc.)
- object oriented analysis, design and implementation in SOA
- experience with TDD,
- knowledge of design patterns
- at least 3+ years working experience on similar position as an architect or technical lead,
- hands-on experience working as a DevOps Build & Test & Release Engineer,
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS)
- experience with QA tools (Selenium, Veracode, Sonar, FxCop or other),
- proven knowledge of T-SQL/PL-SQL, non-SQL databases,
- knowledge of Middleware (Apache, IIS, SunONE, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic),
- proven experience in Cloud technologies set by certification,
- be passionate about automation