Asseco solutions otvára pozíciu Quality Assurance Lead for International Project
Sme nadnárodná [:soft]férová spoločnosť.
Špecializujeme sa na vývoj a dodávku komplexných informačných systémov.
V segmente HORECA sme jednotka na trhu, v ERP trojka.
Sme tu vyše 25 rokov. A budeme tu ešte dlho.
Čo budeš u nás robiť?- Consult and implement Cloud based technologies on different established platforms (Azure, Amazon, Oracle etc.) and to satisfy Asseco Solution innovation strategy.
- Provide overall solutions and principles in planning, developing and implementing public cloud products to satisfy the business requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement architecture of solution for Quality Assurance automation.
- Build and develop concepts, processes and methods for optimization and standardization and automation requirements.
- Act as a mentor to team to fulfill project scope, coach developers to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills.
- Act as key Quality Assurance technical expert and coordinate activities across related technologies.
WE ARE ASSECO SOLUTIONS SK:
Čo požadujeme?- English - Intermediate
- University degree (minimum Bachelor), specialization in software development.
- 5+ years Quality Assurance experience with manual and automated testing procedures for multi-tiered applications.
- strong understanding of the software development life cycle methodologies (agile)
- strong verbal and written communication skills as you will need to communicate effectively to customer teams throughout the development process.
- strong analytical, technical, and detail-oriented skills.
- understanding and application of programming language concepts with experience in developing software for automation testing.
- steadfast focus on digging for software defects and producing the highest quality deliverables.
- ability to stage data and to understand the hardware and software requirements for configuring test environments.
- strong understanding of databases (T-SQL, PL-SQL, non-SQL), file structures, system design and analysis
- ability to complete Project Specification reviews/analysis or experience in Project Management as related to the review of business documentation for all assigned QA projects to ensure that requirements have been clearly defined.
- experience with identifying, analyzing, and documenting defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content and security.
- knowledge of functional automation and load/performance testing concepts and methodologies