Asseco solutions otvára pozíciu UX Designer for International Project
Sme nadnárodná [:soft]férová spoločnosť.
Špecializujeme sa na vývoj a dodávku komplexných informačných systémov.
V segmente HORECA sme jednotka na trhu, v ERP trojka.
Sme tu vyše 25 rokov. A budeme tu ešte dlho.
Čo budeš u nás robiť?- Consult and implement Cloud based technologies on different established platforms (Azure, Amazon, Oracle etc.) and to satisfy Asseco Solution innovation strategy.
- Provide overall solutions and principles in planning, developing and implementing public cloud products to satisfy the business requirements.
- You will be in charge of user interaction, interface and experience design. You will play an important role in defining and developing creative, impactful and meaningful user experiences on mobile and web applications.
- You will align user needs and insights with business requirements and translate it into functional design specifications for entire project
- You will build, design and maintain materials needed to support your design and usability decisions, e.g. user journeys, user flows, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, test scripts and reports.
- You will collaborate with Customer Experience Team to plan and execute user research, e.g. design and conduct surveys for qualitative customer feedback. Work with Business Analytics and Product managers to review and analyze user behavior and patterns.
- You will have an ability to simplify complex processes into clear, intuitive, and easy to use interactions
WE ARE ASSECO SOLUTIONS SK:
Čo požadujeme?- English - Intermediate
- University degree (minimum Bachelor), specialization in software development.
- passion for creating beautiful and functional digital experiences
- at least 3+ years working experience as a UI/UX designer
- excellent visual and UI/UX design skills
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS)
- Experience with web development – HTML, CSS, etc.
- experience with JS frameworks (preferably Angular, React)
- convincing advocate and a role model for user and customer centricity
- Self-starter with a strong solution-oriented mindset
- experience in coordinating design processes across multiple projects
- able to find consensus in a team and at the same time proactively assume responsibility