Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
Territory Sales Manager - Industrial Sales
EMEA Region – SLOVAKIA
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
Primarily responsible for promoting and selling Ansell’s products in order to achieve or exceed targeted sales within the assigned territory utilizing the end user and distributor network together to facilitate sales. Builds strong relationships with end user and distributor network and trains distributors’ sales force to achieve this.
- Personal Effectiveness: Time Management
- Personal Effectiveness: Relationship Building
- Business Expertise: Customer Focus/Knowledge
- Directly asses, analyze, priorities, plan and execute Ansell’s end-user business within the designated territory in order to achieve defined revenue and share of objectives
- Formulate sales and conversion plans and objectives on a monthly basis together with line manager and carry them out within the territory. Interact with peers to enhance general knowledge and sales efficiency
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships and profile at site and with internal stakeholders and colleagues. Network effectively at local territory trade show, exhibition, industry forums and reseller networks
- Identify and prioritize new business and business growth opportunities
- Conduct a continuous account profile in interaction with the Sales Leaders and key end-users from which appropriate market strategies can be developed. Record all relevant data in the CRM system (E-sales/Salesforce etc.
- Monitor performance of and liaise with distributors to maximize profile with the distributor/end-user networks in conjunction with the Distribution Manager
- Direct sales activities through distributors ensuring effective coverage in geographical areas and key trade segments. Plan effective joint end-user visits with distributor teams to ensure distributor growth is achieved
- Supervise and train distributors’ staff in Ansell specific knowledge and procedures.
- Conduct regular sales meetings with distributors and end users to keep them informed of new developments in strategy, products and policies. Advise them of the company’s marketing and sales programs, and ensure that programs are followed up in the field
- Achieve profit objectives through the control of pricing and his/her own expense
- Prepare all relevant sales plans, budgets, reports and forecasts and ensure that they are presented in a timely manner to line manager and other concerned departments
- Ensure accuracy and detail of data captured within the defined CRM (E-sales/Salesforce etc.)
- Work closely with customer service, monitor trade expenditure and reporting of customer complaints information via the Quality department
- Ensure that all sales business is conducted within relevant legislation, defined trading terms and in accordance with company policy and ethical standards
- Monitor competitor activities in the market and in distribution channels. Develop appropriate strategies to deal with the situation in conjunction with sales leaders
- Achieve the personal development plans set for him/her
- Carry out any other special assignments under the direction of their line manager
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS Education
- Bachelor degree (Business, engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience, preferably in the industry
- Demonstrated selling/channel experience in the sector
- Demonstrated experience in consultative selling-like methodologies/approaches
- Knowledge of distribution networks
- Existing industry, end-user, reseller network knowledge
- Sound analytical skills in gathering data from multiple sources
- Budget & reporting skills – monitoring, reporting, defining key issues and corrective strategies
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding and ability to utilize a CRM system (E-sales/Salesforce etc.)
- Persuasive & engaging communicator, both in written & verbal form
- Self-starter & strongly self-disciplined re business processes/procedures
- Effective team player in partnering with others who may not be part of same team
- Solutions approach to problem solving
- "Street Smart"
- Frequent domestic travel and international travel as required
2800 – 3500 EUR / month - salary adequate to the experience