Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Partner Manager, EU After Market Services , After Market Services - AMS
Job ID: 2505679 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Are you interested in sustainability? This is an opportunity to join EU After Market Services (AMS) on its ‘three zero’ mission to reduce returns (Zero Defects for Customers), to maximize reuse and recovery (Zero Cost of Returns) and improve the sustainability of returns (Zero Waste). The AMS Recommerce team is looking for a Partner Manager to scale Partner Management activities within repair and liquidations.
You will interact with internal and external stakeholders and driving new ideas, in order to contribute to a better environment by reducing liquidations and maximizing repair.
Repair is a critical service within Amazon Warehouse (AW) that ensures we recover maximum value for AW graded items, while Warranty Repair aims to avoid customer returns, through offering direct repair options to our customers. Our external repair vendors restore, clean, repackage and data-wipe our products, giving them a second life for resale on AW. This maximizes Recommerce recovery and avoids unnecessary liquidations. When liquidations are unavoidable, we still seek to maximize recovery with a wide network of wholesale and alternative liquidation options.
Key job responsibilities
The Partner Manager will join the EU After Market Services team and will be responsible for:
• Managing Partner relationships. Manage contracts, own day-to-day relationships and support to optimize repairers´ and liquidators’ performance. Ensure Partner long term satisfaction. Understand the customer needs and identify the correct input metrics that drive growth and improve the end customer experience, in collaboration with Business teams.
• Contribute to business strategy development. Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends/events, and continually monitor the performance of your business partners.
• Manage the Partner Onboarding process, from lead generation to launch. Lead recruitment and on-boarding activities of new partners to improve product category diversification, capacity and performance. Optimize the onboarding process to support high business growth.
• Identify, optimize, and scale improvements that can benefit a large set of Partners. Work closely with Business team to identify and resolve root causes of disputes and process issues
Due to the nature of the role, you will work with cross-functional teams including Business, Operations, Tech, Finance, among others. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done are essential, as you will be working in a start-up or early stage environment. You will be defining best practices for your function, creating SOPs and acting as a SME for future team members to support a highly strategic area of business.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2,100 + gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Partner Management, Sales or other relevant experience
- Experience securing partnerships with complex, sophisticated counterparties and deliver results under ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Sufficient analytical skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’. Excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities smoothly
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of Reverse Logistics and Operations
- Knowledge of German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish or Czech is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.