Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Content Manager EU (French Fluent), Vendor Experience and Operations
Job ID: 2501500 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Do you want to help us shape the future of Amazon’s consumer business? We are looking for a Content Manager to design, create and launch the content required to drive growth at scale. In this role, you will empower Amazon’s selling partners to improve product availability, costs, speed and sustainability for our customers. You will partner with different functions across Amazon’s worldwide business to build and own innovative, scalable mechanisms that support areas such as operational excellence, product selection, profitability and growth. You will drive improvements in content accessibility, relevance, engagement, self-service capabilities and satisfaction rates. To achieve this, you will need to interlink strategy, innovation and technology in a rapidly evolving environment.
The Vendor Experience and Operations team enables high scale engagement and communication. We launch programs, design processes and develop tools that empower vendors to independently manage and grow their business with Amazon. We listen to vendors’ feedback and strive to continuously improve their experience by making it easy to work with Amazon. We use technology to help vendors perform at their best and ensure that together we continuously create more value for Amazon’s customers.
As a Content Manager, you will:
• Review business cases for program fit and manage the project proposals intake process
• Align with stakeholders on workflow prioritization and report on roadmap status
• Design and implement new automated workflows to drive growth at scale
• Work cross-functionally across the Amazon worldwide consumer business
• Identify process inefficiencies and continuously improve existing workflows
• Lead the preparation and execution of new workflow pilots
• Propose success criteria and evaluate outcomes to drive expansion decisions
• Track performance and derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
• Provide recommendations to business stakeholders and drive change
• Prepare and lead product roadshows to drive global tool adoption
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1,600+ gross per month and the salary depends on the skills and requirements. There will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in the USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- BS in business administration or economics
- Experience in retail, strategy consulting, digital or tech business
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen combined with the ability to understand technical implications
- Excellent attention to detail and good business judgement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges
- Demonstrated fluent French and English communication skills (spoken and written)
- MS graduate studies with a track record of delivering results in dynamic and demanding environments
- Strong bias for action, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
- At ease when dealing with stakeholders at all levels and different functional groups
- Strong relationship building skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.