Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Account Manager (French Speaker), Amazon Business
Job ID: 2414244 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Amazon Business Europe is looking for a candidate with French language skills to join our new team supporting our EU Customer operations. As an Account Representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to support the growth of our French customers on Amazon Business.
Our team educates our customers on how to optimize their growth on Amazon Business and provide them solutions to be sustainable through our processes/self-service features. We also continuously simplify processes, improve the quality of our vendor interactions and drive scalability & automation by partnering with in-country Business partners, Tech and Product teams thanks to our unique position of process experts exposed to daily vendor facing activities.
Successful hires for this role must be comfortable discussing on the phone in French language the operational issues of our customers by using excellent communication and listening skills. The ability to manage a valuable portfolio of customers’ accounts and their business relationship with Amazon is vital. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about our solutions and how these drive the overall Amazon business.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Propose new services or features to our customers to build joint business plans with Amazon.
• Optimize your customers’ portfolio, their spending growth and operational efficiency with Amazon Business.
• Demonstrate natural curiosity to learn a variety of internal business tools, programs and processes to identify the right business opportunities while delivering excellent customer experience.
• Conduct deep-dives to identify new growth opportunities for our customers and automate processes for better purchasing partner experience.
•Partner with EU Sales team and Product Management teams to provide customer perspective as well as customer-driven product improvement ideas.
• Take ownership of impactful business driven projects by engaging with internal business stakeholders to dictate the direction of various programs.
•We foster a respectful, flexible and inclusive environment for every teammate, with equal opportunities for professional growth.
•We provide access to a global learning library (self-learning, virtual webinars, LinkedIn Learning) and a dedicated mentorship program to continuously learn and develop new skills.
•We provide an extensive onboarding program and continuous learning sessions, including an off-site training in the first month in one of the European countries where Amazon Business is present
•We give the opportunity to work in a fast-growing team with unique opportunities to develop your skills in additional areas of interest: territory management, automation and development of new processes, project management, data analysis.
•Through our Fun Officer, we hold periodic sporting and social events that all employees can get involved in.
•We work Monday to Friday and we offer flexible working hours which allow people to come earlier or finish later, helping to improve work-life balance.
•We work in a modern and friendly workspace with games floor, stand-up desks, chill-out areas, massage room, brainstorming corners.
•We encourage healthy living with free fruits and juices available in our kitchens.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1,600 + gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
About the team
Based in Bratislava, our Amazon Business team mission is to lead our customers (clients purchasing across all Amazon Business EU marketplaces) to mutual success by guiding them, building trust and passionately challenging ourselves as well as the status quo. The successful candidate will join a young and dynamic department covering 5 EU markets in a multi-cultural environment.
Our leadership team is committed to creating a positive team culture, with focus on individual strengths and team development. We do this through 1 on 1 discussions, individual career growth planning, role scope assessments and providing opportunity for stretch assignments and projects.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Language skills: fluent English (min. C1) AND French language (min. C1)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Minimum 2 years of sales or customer operations experience
- Ability to work with Legal, product and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Always does what is right for the customer – relentlessly customer-focused.
- Creative, has initiative and can constructively advocate on behalf of customers internally.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.