Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Account Manager (English Speaker), Amazon Business
Job ID: 2398877 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Amazon Business Europe is looking for a candidate to join our new team supporting our EU Sales Customer Advisors. The Account Representative will support Amazon Business customers by assisting individuals to become Amazon Business customers and by supporting customers in their journey through blockers removal and collecting voice of customers to support in continuously improve our solution. As this team is the first touch to the customer, bar-raising professionalism and problem-solving skills are a must.
A successful candidate will have the ability to pivot quickly as this team will need to master current processes and develop new ones to better serve our internal and external customers. To be successful in this role, you will use your knowledge and passion of the B2B world to help customers grow manage efficiently their procurement, as well as develop new business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Execute daily, weekly and monthly targets
· Drive Customer satisfaction
· Partner with EU Sales team and Product Management teams to provide customer perspective as well as customer-driven product improvement ideas
· Take ownership in the continued build-out and documentation of the infrastructure and processes of acquiring and onboarding Amazon Business customers
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1,600+ gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
About the team
Based in Bratislava, our Amazon Business team mission is to lead our customers (clients purchasing across all Amazon Business EU marketplaces) to mutual success by guiding them, building trust and passionately challenging ourselves as well as the status quo. The successful candidate will join a young and dynamic department covering 5 EU markets in a multi-cultural environment. Our leadership team is committed to creating a positive team culture, with focus on individual strengths and team development. We do this through 1 on 1 discussions, individual career growth planning, role scope assessments and providing opportunity for stretch assignments and projects.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- English language required
- Basic use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- BA/BS required
- B2B experience
- German, French, Italian or Spanish language knowledge is a plus
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasked, high-energy environment where continuous innovation is required
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills combined with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.