Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
FBA Investigation Specialist , EU FBA Seller Coaching
Job ID: 2449756 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
To help support the FBA initiative supporting both our Merchant and Customer experience, the ideal candidate will drive merchant compliance via creation of multiple cases, coaching merchants and reporting key learning to the FBA Ops Seller Experience Specialist and FBA Ops Performance Manager.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1400 gross per month and is dependent on skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
Key job responsibilities
- Coach FBA Merchants on standard processes, shipment requirements and errors encountered primarily via email or phone
- Continuous improvements - enforce vendor and product compliance standards with FBA Merchants. Communicate corrective actions taken with individual shipments to Seller Services with the goal of having FBA merchants learn from mistakes and being compliant next time
- Suggest changes to the FBA merchant manual in order best practice is shared among FBA merchant community
- Data analysis of all defects recorded in logistic centers in order to drive an overall reduction in inbound issues
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Seller / Vendor / Customer Support experience
- English language proficiency
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability
- Independent and flexible with good communications skills
- Strong business judgement
- Excellent Microsoft office/PC skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
- The ideal candidate will have experience in virtual research, analyzing data, seller communication and a strong customer focus
- Other European language (ES or IT or DE or FR) language proficiency a plus
- Chinese language proficiency a plus
- An inspiring team member able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- A background in FBA Seller Support and a proven sense of delivering operational excellence
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads and maintains a strong attention to detail
- Working independently, bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity are of great importance
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.