Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Support Ops Specialist with French
Job ID: 2397211 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Amazon is seeking highly motivated Investigation Specialists for its Fulfillment by Amazon’s (FBA) Support Operations team in Bratislava. FBA is a growing business built around Amazon’s world class capability in Ordering, Fulfillment, Transportation and Customer Service. By leveraging our current scale and supply chain, FBA can provide a low-cost alternative for fulfillment and enable sellers to rapidly grow their business. FBA is one of the strategic long-term opportunities for the company to improve the lives of sellers and buyers while leveraging our billion-dollar logistics infrastructure to generate increasing free cash flow and triple digit return on invested capital. Our long-term vision is that customers can order and receive a sellers’ product the same day anywhere in the world.
Support Operations role in FBA is to support Sellers with financial related questions and ensure they are addressed in accordance with policy. We believe consistency is the foundation to the world class service we provide our Sellers and Support Operations is at the center of ensuring consistent and fair evaluation of Seller inquiries.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1400 gross/month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
Key job responsibilities
- Running investigations and manual research on reimbursement requests related to losses occurred during FBA processes following SOPs to determine an accurate seller-facing decision.
- Leveraging appropriate operational tools to deep dive and demonstrating expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools.
- Communicating effectively internally with respective teams and externally with seller sharing the outcomes of the investigations (email/ticketing only, no phones, in two languages).
- Analyzing data and then applying critical thinking to make judgment; may use SQL queries.
- Escalating when actions needed deviate from defined SOPs.
- May identify process improvement opportunities (enhancements and pain points) at process/ function level.
- May be involved in testing new tools/processes and recommending improvements.
- Success is determined by achieving productivity, quality, accuracy, and utilization metrics.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Fluent English and intermediate French
- Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills
- Experience in a production environment and proven track record of achieving productivity and quality targets.
- Previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.