Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Seller Support Specialist, Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA)
Job ID: 2421449 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing business? Our Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team is expanding - we’re on the lookout for European language speakers to join as part of an exciting project!
FBA is built around Amazon’s world class capability in Ordering, Fulfillment, Transportation and Customer Service. Essentially, we can provide a low-cost alternative for our Sellers to store their products, which we’ll deliver on their behalf. This helps to enable Sellers to rapidly grow their business, improving the lives of their Buyers in the process. Who wouldn’t want to receive orders on the same day, anywhere in the world?
As a Seller Support Specialist, you’ll help our Sellers with financial related questions. This is a chance to have a direct impact on Seller experience, by ensuring consistent and fair evaluation of their enquiries.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1400 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. We also offer company benefits subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal vouchers and of course, career development.
Key job responsibilities
You'll run investigations and manual research into reimbursement requests, making decisions based on existing process and analyzed data. By leveraging operational tools, you’ll be able to dive deep into each case, handling the end-to-end process with precision and expertise.
You’ll communicate directly with Sellers using English and another EU language (required languages listed below) to share the outcomes of your investigations. You’ll only ever use email or ticketing, so you won’t need to talk on the phone.
Through data analysis and critical thinking, you’ll make your own judgements, escalating actions as needed that might deviate from the standard process. This means you’ll have the opportunity to identify areas to improve process, whether that be making enhancements or alleviating pain points. You might even be involved in testing new tools as you go.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- English (B2) and either French/German/Spanish or Italian (B1)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience in a production environment and proven track record of achieving productivity and quality targets.
- Previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.