Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Catalog Specialist I - Spanish
Job ID: 2376470 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Are you looking to enter or re-enter the workforce with an established and globally-renowned e-business? Does joining a multicultural team sound appealing to you? And do you have a passion for learning and developing yourself and others? Then we are looking for you!
The Global Catalog Operations team is looking for new members to participate in auditing and correcting our product catalog. You will have the opportunity to impact and improve the customer experience and make it easy to shop on our sites globally.
Key job responsibilitiesKey job responsibilities
- Review, auditing and classification of the Amazon catalog for content quality, based on predefined guidelines.
- Thoroughly checking product images and information to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Browsing internal and external sources to improve product data.
- Providing feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results.
- Working with project teams to write and test new operating procedures for new audit and data quality management tasks.
- Flexibility to meet business requirements & work in multiple languages and programs where required.
- Willingness and ability to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to use and develop your data management and language skills on a diverse and international team
- 2 days home office per week and flexible working times
- A centrally located, modern office with high quality facilities and refreshments including free fruit twice per week
- Full benefits system including meal vouchers and multiple discounts
- Opportunities for further education funding after your first year
Kick start your career with one of the most innovative and customer-centric e-commerce businesses on earth!
- English written and spoken (B2 or C1)
- B2 minimum proficiency in Spanish
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook – full training provided)
- Analytical skills, including research skills, ability to interpret data, ability to conceptualize and analyze information
- Detail oriented with an ability to process a high volume of data on daily basis
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Ability to take initiative to identify issues, resolve different situations, and work independently
- Basic computer business application skills such as
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and product catalog information
- Some working experience in online retail operations or other Internet application fields
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.