Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sr. Collection Analyst with French, retail AP Debit Balance collections
Job ID: 2356048 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Collector to join our Finance Operations team. As a Senior Collector, you will be responsible for collection activities on a portfolio of accounts in AP debit balance position for our French-market vendors. You will also be expected to have strong detail orientation related to complex account reconciliation tasks.
- Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1,760 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements.
- There will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA.
- Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
Key job responsibilities
- Independently engage and collect on a portfolio of accounts in AP debit balance position for French-speaking vendors
- Drive escalations when necessary to ensure timely collections
- Coordinate with supporting teams around the world to ensure efficient and effective collections
- Perform account reconciliations for assigned portfolio of accounts
- Provide regular status updates and reports to management
- Identify process or procedure improvements and submit recommendations to management
- Manage small to medium-sized projects related to collections or process improvements
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and improve processes
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in collections and account reconciliation
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive process or procedure improvements
- Fast learner with ability to adapt to changing environments
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Oracle usage
- Experience with small-scale project management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.