Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Operations Specialist with Italian, Seller Flex
Job ID: 2360485 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
At 3P Heavy Bulky we are constantly innovating to deliver the best possible Customer Experience to the customers buying Heavy Bulky products such as fridges, sofas, and large screen TVs. The SellerFlex program enables Marketplace Selling Partners to offer Retail like high-quality experience whilst Amazon carrier manages end to end transportation. As we scale up this business, we want to create Operations structure to ensure that Selling Partners are well supported to meet Amazon standards so we deliver best in class delivery experience to our customers. In the Operations Specialist role, you will work to resolve both short-term operations issues as well as contribute to the long-term vision of the Program. Minimum gross monthly salary for this positions starts from 1650 Eur. The final total compensation offered is likely to be higher and will consist of further pay components such as sign on bonus and restricted stock units.
Key job responsibilities
- Become an expert on program operational challenges and drive continuous performance improvement while the business continues its rapid growth. Develop and document operations processes so we can scale the team learning as we grow the business
- Support internal partners, including sales and transportation in resolving complex sellers issues and escalations.
- Monitor operational performance of selling partners and provide coaching/training on operational best practice
- Report on daily, weekly, monthly operational KPIs and projects to senior leadership
- Work with internal business intelligence teams to build the tools we need to monitor Program Customer Experience and Delivery Performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or similar field
- Business-Proficiency in Italian language
- Experience in logistics, e-commerce, or supply chain operations
- A passion for developing best in class customer delivery experience
- A track record of delivering results – improving service while reducing costs
- Strong bias for action, with willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Highly tech-literate, with ability to learn new systems quickly and ability to root-cause issues using internal operations tools
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to influence peers and stakeholders at all levels. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- SQL knowledge and experience in Tableau.
- Experience with Amazon Transportation, Supply Chain, Operations or Procurement
- Strong structured thinking and problem solving ability with ability to convert strategy to action
- Demonstrated experience in performing complex data analysis
- Experience with lean process, kaizen, six sigma, and process improvement
- Business-Proficiency in other European languages
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.