Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sr. Collection Analyst with French, retail AR France
Job ID: 2372614 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve receivables and payment related queries received from the vendors of Amazon.
We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
The Financial Analysts’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze receivable discrepancy (Commercial agreements, Vendor returns etc.) and fix issues in cooperation with the vendors of Amazon in order to issue on-time payments;
- Reconcile vendor statements received from Amazon vendors with the open amounts in our ledger;
- Respond to AR/AP debit balance related inquiries by phone or email with strong focus on Vendor experience and education;
- Communicate with various internal departments such as Retail teams and finance processing teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
- Work with key accounts on various finance related issues and coordinate the long terms fixes
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1,760 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development
- 3+ years AP/AR experience
- fluent French and English
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Positive attitude towards issue resolution
- Good MS Office skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.