Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior AR Analyst with Spanish, Amazon Business
Job ID: 2373578 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve receivables and payment related queries received from our business customers.
As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross-functional and process improvement projects, but you can expect your responsibilities to include to:
- Managing customer liabilities to Amazon - credit collection operations
- Reviewing and monitoring AR Aging Reports and collections targets
- Acting as support and an intermediate between the customer and Amazon Business in order to obtain and settle third party invoices
- Responding to customer invoicing inquiries, researching unpaid or disputed amounts and working directly with the customer to resolve their issues and correct invoicing errors
- Reconciling Amazon’s open receivables with customers to ensure quick and timely AR collection
- Work effectively with all relevant stakeholders to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner, especially for customers facing cash flow or internal issues
- Earn the trust of external and internal stakeholders/customers, build long-lasting relationships that reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity and continually look at ways to improve customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Work with Amazon customers to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
- Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1.760 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Positive attitude towards issue resolution
- Good MS Office skill
- Passion for financial operations, open communication and comfort around higher management
- Communicative, willing and able to sort issues and financial data interchange through phone, email
- Able to present in front of different audiences
- Previous Account Receivables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
- Previous experience in remote teams, being in contact with customers through phone and/or email
- Finance background or previous experience with finance is an advantage
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.