Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Retail Account Manager with German language
Job ID: 1546972 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
The Amazon Retail Account Management team works to help Vendors be successful on Amazon, removing blockers where necessary in order to deliver the best possible customer experience and ensure people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. To support its growth, Amazon's Bratislava team is looking for an experienced Retail Account Manager.
In this role, you will contribute to Amazon's mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all vendors and ensure that high quality standards are guaranteed while maintaining high Service Levels on e-mail and phone.
As Retail Account Manager, you will be the voice of vendor and be responsible for effectively managing escalations of complex problems from Vendors and identifies, evaluates, reports technical and/or operational problems and manages time and workflow independently and effectively. You will work closely with management and business owners to improve efficiency and accuracy of our processes.
This position requires phone and e-mail communication with different departments within Amazon, vendors and employees, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate vendor accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions. The department is multilingual supporting languages in French, German, Spanish, Italian and English.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1.800 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development..
· Language skills: Fluent English and German
· Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful even in difficult situations;
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills
· Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions;
· Contributes to a positive team environment.
· Is data oriented with an ability to identify trends and improvement suggestions and communicate them through the appropriate channels.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures efficiently.
· Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel);
· Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Additional Language advantageous
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
· A great deal of personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality for a business-focused way of thinking