Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Continuous Improvement Manager
Job ID: 1694732 | Amazon FC Slovakia s. r. o
Change Area Manager – Facility Operations
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company; from providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking. Amazon is continually evolving; it’s a place where motivated employees thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: we pioneer.With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team across Europe. Delivering hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, our Operations teams possess a wide range of skills and experience. Our network of Fulfilment Centers, Delivery stations and Sortation Centers is supported by managers whose teams own the receipt and stowing of inventory, picking, packing and shipping, to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it. We work towards becoming Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is your chance to make history with us. We’re seeking a Change Area Manager to join our dynamic Fulfillment Center.
About the role and responsibilities:
Change team is responsible for inside-out building continuous improvement through precise project management and detailed vendor leadership & coordination, ensuring smooth run of wide scope of in-house services for the best possible cost.
You’ll be responsible to fully own and actively lead vendor-based facility operations, critical for employee satisfaction as well as real-estate projects, closely co-working with operations, engineering, maintenance, safety and other support roles within the site.
While you achieve this, you’ll ensure the key principles of our mission:
- You’ll become a subject matter expert within your area of scope, earning trust of all stakeholders and internal customers alike
- You’ll aim to deliver the upper level of facility services, structurally measured and evaluated
- You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of project management
- You’ll strive to improve and streamline processes in scope
- You’ll ensure, that expectations and services crucial for internal customers are met and delivered
- Basic Salary: 2600 Euro
· You hold a degree in logistics, business administration, economics or in a related field
· A strong team player, you thrive when working with others, able to quickly navigate in corporate complex structure and dotted lines
· You have previous experience as a manager; you’re a natural at motivating others around you and in getting things into motion
· You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn’t a problem for you
· You’re a quick thinker, able to act decisively in a fast-paced environment,
· Previous experience as a manager in field of facility operations / project management, real-estate, vendor management, or similar
· Previous experience in cooperation with officials, state agencies with touch points related to facility / building operations or similar
· Previous experience in KPI - based environment,
· Previous experience / participation on building continuous improvement projects with tangible record of result delivery
We’re looking forward to receiving your application, preferably in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.