Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Business Analyst - Workforce Staffing
Job ID: 1629797 | Amazon Czech Republic Srvcs
Are you interested in conducting detailed analyses on complex data sets to deliver insights to fuel a transformational process centralization initiative? Do you want to work for an organization that fuels the growth of Amazon's global retail operations? Do you have outstanding problem solving skills, a metrics-driven mindset and want to develop solutions that will meet our rapidly growing and increasingly complex worldwide need? Then WFS Centralized Services (WFS CS) is the team for you. We are building a suite of optimized and centralized processes that support high-volume hiring and enable the journey from candidate to Amazonian and are looking for a top notch Business Analyst to build out our analytical capabilities and influence the organizational direction of Amazon's staffing strategy.
As Senior Business Analyst, you will drive insights and optimization for Workforce Staffing Support (WFS) centralized program and quality teams in Europe. As a member of this team, you will have an opportunity to be a builder and work with a talented team of process design and execution specialists, quality managers, global and new launch program leaders to transform a critical business function within Amazon and build the engine that will keep Amazon running in the future.
This position requires innovative thinking, ability to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply reason, technical and engineering expertise to rapidly research, validate, visualize, prototype and deliver solutions. This position also requires significant cross functional work and integration with tech, operations and finance. Successful candidates should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
You will research performance data, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases to make strategic business recommendations. We are focused on your success and want to build and support passionate innovators within Amazon's WFS team. You can expect to leverage your methodical skills and have full ownership of the projects you work on.
· Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities to drive candidate funnel throughput, improve quality of centralized programs, reduce program costs as well as improve efficiencies and customer experience
· Design, develop and establish KPIs to provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance
· Ability to perform/own reoccurring and ad-hoc business intelligence projects
· Develop standardized metrics to evaluate and benchmark pertaining to short and long term network planning and forecasting
· Communicate complex insights to stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
· University degree, preferably in quantitative field such as mathematics, industrial engineering, business analytics or operations research
· 3+ years experience in similar roles
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills and analytical skills
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
· Experience in writing SQL queries and mining databases
· Experience building visualizations in Tableau, PowerBI or Quicksight
· Advanced knowledge in scripting with R, Ruby or Python
· Experience in supply chain
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment
· Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions
· A forward thinker, with an ability to manage high levels of ambiguity and thrive on change.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and build partnership relationships with both agency management representatives and their delivery providers
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.