Project Manager CS Contact Centre
Job ID: 1520370 | Amazon Czech Republic Srvcs
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and bright people. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking for a Project Manager to support the Workforce Staffing Centralized Support (WFS CS) team in Europe. The European Workforce Staffing Centralized Support evolved from Workforce Staffing (WFS) in 2017. The team has two branches: Candidate support (ACCS) and WFS support (SOS).
ACCS (Amazon Candidate Connection Services) provides contact center experience to candidates for hourly positions in Amazon globally. In Europe, we support four languages from two vendor locations. The SOS team (Shared Optimization Services) provides shared services support for the field Workforce Staffing teams and is based in Prague, Czech Republic. You would be working closely with both teams that support the EU region.
You will be responsible for expansion, day-to-day operational management as well as process improvement activities. You will also monitor and manage the agents, oversee the systems and reporting to identify candidate-facing problems. When a problem is identified, you’ll facilitate the resolution of the problem by acting as an advocate on behalf of the candidate and engaging the appropriate internal teams to drive issue mitigation.
· Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization
· Devising new programs that support the organization's objectives
· Working with other departments to develop project plans
· Evaluating and assessing the programs' strengths and weaknesses
· Meeting with internal and external stakeholders to discuss program status, deliverers, and goals
· Writing and maintaining project documentation
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experiences in project management positions
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft office products
· Excellent English required.
· Experience interacting with wide range of internal and external business stakeholders
· Experience presenting and leading workshops and/or discussions
· Experience in warehouse, customer service, contact centre or multi-location HR support
· Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (candidates, internal staffing teams, multiple levels of HR partners, and vendors)
· Proven ability to work on own initiative. Should recognize opportunities for improvement in processes and able to execute those improvements/changes
· Knowledge of learner-centered, performance-based instructional theories and adult learning principle
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.