Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EU Direct Fulfillment Support Associate
Job ID: 1060255 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and vendors around the world.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join us in our European Direct Fulfillment organization to support day-to-day contacts from vendors and internal customer service teams. Direct Fulfillment (often called dropship) supports the fulfillment of customer orders directly from vendors’ facilities to our customers. Amazon is looking for a French speaking Direct Fulfillment specialist to work in a dynamic environment supporting internal teams and vendors with day-to-day Operations on the Amazon Direct Fulfillment system. You will own the resolution of operational and logistics issues that impact our customers. You will work with Customer Service and Transportation teams to drive the best customer experience. You will be part of one of the fastest growing fulfillment channels within Amazon.
Key responsibilities include:
· Process and resolve escalations from Customer Service teams relative to Direct Fulfillment orders
· Engage with vendors and internal teams on resolving CS escalations and fixing their root causes
· Communicate via email and telephone with English and French speaking vendors and provide second line of support on operational questions.
· Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1300 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Fluently spoken and proficient writing in English and French
· Excellent business writing and communication skills.
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and use data analysis to understand the root cause of problems.
· Self-disciplined, proactive and detail oriented.
· Passionate commitment to Amazon's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company.
· Previous relevant experience in a customer service environment preferred.
· Desired skill-sets - MS Office Application Excel, ability to work with many tools / platforms.
· Desire to expand skills into new areas.