Job ID: 1028110 | Amazon FC Slovakia s. r. o.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our dynamic Reverse Logistic Center in SERED, SLOVAKIA. If you are a person who wants to join company with industry leading customer service, peculiar culture and fast paced problem solving environment, then this position is right for you.
Our centre is at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing returns network: they are where we manage customer shipments or returns towards customer satisfaction.
In our centres we develop industry leading work-flows and best practices whilst continuously growing the scale of operations. We hire fresh talent and help them develop into established leaders who can raise the bar and utilize their potential within Amazon network.
In these facilities we’re building the future of customer service, as we work towards becoming Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is your chance to make history with us.
· You will be responsible as a manager for one of the main teams in our center - customer returns, warehouse deals, receive, stow, pick, pack or ship. As an independent leader you will ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations as well as wellbeing of our employees are met, if not exceeded.
· In the reverse logistics team we will entrust you with a team up to 200 associates and 3-8 team leaders. You will drive the training and integration of your team, while motivating and inspiring forward progress. All the while, you will exercise sound judgement, invent new ways and approaches in order to make sure that KPI targets are worked towards and met.
· While you achieve this, you will ensure motivation, engagement and performance: You will need to safeguard your team’s safety, become role model in safe behaviour and enforce safe behaviour in your team. You will lead incident reporting and investigation using standard tools (5 why analysis, fishbone diagram)
· You will implement, create and enforce quality standards and standard work in your area.
· You will own training, assessment and motivation of your reports and coaching of leadership skills to your team leaders
· You will maintain inventory accuracy by understanding and actively managing workflow.
· You will take part in lean and primary wastes training and then lead improvement projects through standard methodology (kaizen, A3 format)
· You will actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network.
· You hold an university degree (bachelor or master), preferably in logistics, business administration
· Experience in logistic, distribution, retail or manufacturing or similar environment
· A strong team player, you demonstrate strong leadership skills and presentation.
· You have previous experience as a people manager; you’re a natural at motivating others around you, you know how to provide feedback and coaching.
· You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn’t a problem for you, You’re a quick thinker, able to act decisively in a fast-paced environment,
· You are ready to work in 4 day shifts – able to manage a business that can operate 24/7 (including nights). Therefore you should be able and willing to work to flexible schedules/ shifts and commit the time required to get the job done.
· Language skills: Slovak and English (verbal and writing).
· Previous work experience in a distribution center or warehouse is nice to have.
· Evidence of leadership skills – perhaps you were president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a group project.
· The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
· Willingness to work in peculiar, hands on and fast culture
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2.750 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.