Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Alteso is a green technology company providing Results-as-a-Service based on digital analysis accompanied by personal support with a solution-oriented, quality focus on excellence.
PEAK, our advanced data analysis service, using special algorithms including machine learning for exploring big data, serves PV asset managers and asset owners in more than 15 countries and for more than 1700 MW.
We are a young and dynamic team, about to climb its next PEAK. If you are looking for a challenge and don’t only aim high but for the highest possible then you could be our next team member.
Each of our team members is an expert in their field and, to drive our goals forward, we need an exceptional:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – OPERATIONS (M/F)
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – BACK END (M/F)
to join us in this next exciting phase of our development. We are interested in applications from Austria and Slovakia.
We need you to create and maintain back-end services for our in-house software (PEAK) and bring the PEAK Cockpit to life for a unique and efficient client experience.Tasks include:
- Manage CI, CD and deployment workflows
- Be responsible for system administration (system scalability and reliability)
- Automate data retrieval and processing
- Optimize performance and server-side application
- Problem-solve to realise aspects communicated
- Develop and implement ideas for new features and automation by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Provide clear reporting to appropriate parties and direct manager
- The right to work on a freelance basis, predominantly for one client (Slovakia) or already be based in and have the right to be employed in Austria
- A degree, or be at an advanced stage in studies towards a degree, in a relevant subject
- Work experience in a software project /at least 3 years of experience in back end software development (for the developer role)
- Strong expertise and experience in building back-end for web applications
- Good grasp of virtual environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Firm knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL) and data queries (GraphQL)
- Solid handling of GNU/Linux server infrastructure
- Solid understanding of programming
- An interest in the energy sector (desirable)
- The ability to work independently and superior problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of English (spoken and written), further languages would be an advantage
- A competitive, all-in salary above the collective (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbein der Dienstleistung, in Information und Consulting) or a competitive fee basis for freelance
- A collaborative working environment with our Vienna-based team
- The opportunity to bring your ideas into different areas of the company and play an active role in the development of PEAK
- Further career development in a dynamic industry, whilst contributing to clean energy goals and the environment.
We look forward to receiving you application to [email protected] under reference: SBE