Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Buyer Business Unit
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
1 600 EUR/monthUp to EUR1600 per month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Buyer Business Unit
- Support all program purchasing activities within the given Customer Business Unit while ensuring compliance with overall company objectives , strategies and procedures.
- Coordination of Program Purchasing activities over specific customer business unit to ensure excellent product launches
- Ensure smooth project launches
- Control and approval of all Program Purchasing activities specified in Program launch system and decisions in line with customer demands and commodity strategies
- Guarantee financial control over complex, modular programs from phase 0-5 and over lifetime
- Ensure the cost-, quality and time-oriented supply of all required goods, materials, equipment's and services under compliance with the respective business plans, budgets and targets
- Initiate and support of proper Make or Buy decisions
- Initiate and support. VA / VE activities
- Initiate and support cost optimization/saving projects
- Program team member for a specific number of programs
- Guarantee compliance with all Adient procedures
- Manage the Suppliers within the given programs (Request for Quotes RFQ, change management, contract negotiations, payment queries, dispute resolutions etc.)
- Commercial or technical degree
- Minimum 2 years in Automotive (preferably) Purchasing of production materials.
- In depth understanding of purchasing tools and practices
- PC knowledge (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Controlling and cost analysis knowledge
- Relevant SAP knowledge
- Fluent English
We offer you:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1600 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, childbirth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Coffee/Tea/Fruit on the workplace
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Michal Majzlan on +421 32 7413099.
Employee perks, benefits
Base gross monthly salary starting from 1600 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, childbirth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Coffee/Tea/Fruit on the workplace
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia