Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Accountant - AP Supplier Helpdesk with Spanish Language (Ref. No.: R-08191)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
From 1 300 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
AP Accountant - Supplier Helpdesk with Spanish Language
- Overall responsibility for communication with all Adient external suppliers via email or phone, investigation and resolution of all related queries, including -
- Daily communication with suppliers regarding invoice status, payment status, etc.
- Support towards resolution of critical situations such as delivery stops, returned payments and business holds
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis of vendor accounts, accounts reconciliation
- Responsibility for complex suppliers critical for the business continuity
- Daily cooperation with other departments and production plants ensuring suppliers questions are dealt in a timely and efficient manner
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1300 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Finance and Business qualification and good accounting knowledge are advantage
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- Spanish Language - on level B2
- Ability to work 25% second shift
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, customer satisfaction orientation
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Good attention to detail
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
SAP - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Fluent English - spoken and written
Spanish Language - on level B2
Ability to work 25% second shift
SAP knowledge is an a
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia