Lead Accountant - PTP T&E & Credit Cards (Ref. No.: R-07853)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
1 900 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Lead Accountant - PTP Travel & Expense/Credit Cards
- Communication within team and coordinate operational tasks and team performance
- Setting and driving of long term goals for own area of responsibility in consistency with strategy of company objectives and to adapt plans to changing environment
- Perform advanced analysis of processes and rules within the team, drive and exceeding achievement of set KPI targets
- Demonstrate leadership skills with support individual development of team members
- Ensure appropriate information flow regarding organization and process related updates
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1900 EUR, but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of work experience in accounting, preferably AP department
- Complex finance overview and strong SAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required
- English - C1
- Communication ability - persuades others in the organization without relying on status or authority
- Drives discipline throughout the organization to consistently reach challenging goals
- Ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition and performance feedback
- Ability to detect the risk and see the opportunities for improvement
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
*Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
SAP - expert
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
*Complex finance overview and strong SAP knowledge
*Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required
*English - C1
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV