Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Accountant - PTP Internal Resolution (Ref. No.: R-07856)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
1 300 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit an
ACCOUNTANT - PTP INTERNAL RESOLUTION
- Support for internal customers (production as well as non-production plants) and other departments within Adient structure
- Daily communication and active issue solving
- Identification of problematic areas and proposing improvements
- Execution of special accounting operations and corrections
- Execution of special transactions on plants behalf
- Reconciliation of open items statements, preparation of analysis and reports, overviews
- Preparation of presentation materials and representing the department within Adient structure
- Communication and resolution of aged unpaid items with Accounts Payable and/or supplier
- Communication and resolution of debit balance with Accounts Payable and/or supplier
- Developing professional trustfull relationship with direct debit suppliers, resolution of outstanding positions
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1300 EUR, but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- University degree in finance field or experience in accounting/financial position at least for 2 years
- English Level B2
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Good Time management skills and communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
SAP - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
English Level B2
SAP knowledge is an advantage
MS Office knowledge
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia