Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Part-Time Student Procurement - Master Data Management Group (Ref. No.: R-08209)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Part-Time Student to our Procurement team
- Ensure supplier master data are in compliance with company, business unit and department standards
- Follow Procurement's policies and procedures for reviewing supplier master data
- Validation of received requests for Supplier master data update and review data accuracy with department procedures
- Review existing master data records to verify accuracy and ensure updates are properly authorized and entered.
- Take action as appropriate to correct and update data or identify problem situations
- Prepare reports out of the system and their analysis
- Archive documentation for Audit purposes
- Some experience with administration, data validation and processing is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Language skills : fluent English (B2)
We offer base gross salary 5 euro / hour. but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Tee/Coffee for Free
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
SAP - basic
Personality requirements and skills
Good knowledge of Excel
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia