Accountant - Intercompany Reconciliation (Ref. No.: R-05919)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
1 300 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Accountant - Intercompany Reconciliation
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Follow up, investigation and resolution of discrepancies in cooperation with plants
- Selection of invoices to be paid, payment proposal
- Cash Application
- Month end close activities (accrual preparation, proposals, negotiations with plants)
- Resolution of intercompany out of balances during month end close
- Follow up on disputed and aged items to comply with established Key Performance Indicators
- Independent resolution of issues with respect to local specifics and regulations
- Preparation of reports related to intercompany activity
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1300 EUR, but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Requirements and skills:
- Financial education: Experience in accounting/financial position for at least 1,5 year
- English: Advanced
- SAP: Advanced transactions
- HFM: Advantage, not obligatory
- Excel, Reporting: Advanced
- Good Time management skills and communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
- Proactive and independent approach to develop new procedures to resolve issues
- Providing training and support to team members
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
SAP - basic
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
SAP: Advanced transactions
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV