HR Back Office Support Analyst (Ref. No.: R-07178)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
1 100 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
HR Back Office Support
- Provide specialized support on inquiries to employees in Europe and APAC region.
- Support process requests within HR applications/systems
- Provide Help Desk assistance on HR-related inquiries to Employees across Europe and APAC region
- Provide support to end user in tool navigation and troubleshooting in HR related applications
- Process semi-complex data requests
- Generate and distribute regular and recurring standard reports
- Escalate cases to specific departments
- Work with HR departments, Center of Expertise - COE, Learning Academies to support special requests and changes in HR processes and tools, and/or implementation of new services
- Provide training for customers
- Create and update Work Instructions, Procedures, Training Material, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents, and other type of documentation
- Meet compliance regulations according to internal and external audits
- Participate in continues improvement initiatives and projects
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary that can be higher than the starting 1100 EUR / but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 1 year of experience in administrative functions supporting Customers or as Back Office support - advantage
- Fluency in English, another language is an advantage
- Experience in handling HR application Workday is an advantage
- Ability to handle information and data-bases
- Customer Service focus and ability to understand and develop partnerships successfully
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Proactive attitude
- Resilient to stress and changing environment
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Microsoft Excel - basic
Microsoft PowerPoint - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to organize tasks efficiently
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV