Part-Time Student Customs Services (Ref. No.: R-07495)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for part-time student who will be part of the Global Customs & Trade Compliance (GCTC) organization. We are responsible for all of the company's customs and trade compliance activity in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The team focuses on ensuring that the company's imports and exports are handled in an efficient and legally compliant manner.
Customs as the agenda is very complex and gives many opportunities to learn and grow. Thus, we are searching for a person with flexible approach and who also wants to invest in own personal development. In return, we offer the unique opportunity to become a valuable part of the customs team and experience exciting projects.
We all have passion for our work so anybody with appropriate skills set who shares the same work attitude is welcome in our team!
- Daily support with various customs agendas related to import and export of the goods - customs classification, origin determination, customs authorizations etc.
- Preparation of short analysis based on information from various sources
- Looking for the data in SAP
- Communication with Adient plants (in English) in order to obtain the data or verify its correctness
- Creating of the presentations and other project documentation (under supervision)
- Translation of various customs documents (into Slovak or English)
- Research on various customs questions related to legislation or best practice in EMEA countries
- Customs compliance work like filing of the customs declarations and other customs documents (after training)
- English: Intermediate level (B2)
- Excel skills: Intermediate level
- SAP experience is an advantage
- IT affinity is very welcomed
- Good communication skills
- Team player and capable to provide individual support when needed
- Open to learn the new things
- Enthusiastic to work on the projects within the team
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours a week
We offer base gross salary 5 euro / hour. but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
Excel skills: Intermediate level
SAP experience is an advantage
IT affinity is very welcomed
Good communication skills
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV