Finance Analyst- PTP Reporting (Ref. No.: R-06790)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
1 300 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Finance Analyst - PTP Reporting team
- Data collection from the applications (for all business units)
- Preparation of regular, month-end, as well as ad hoc reports following given deadlines and data quality requirements
- Identification of potential issues (accounting/ process/ technical) while processing the data
- Calculation and reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) or monthly results for AP department
- Providing requested AP details and analyses to internal users and auditors
- Implement databases and other strategies to optimize the reports
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1300 EUR, but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Coffee/tea/fruit at workplace
- Excel skills on professional level
- 1-2 years of experience with creating reports and data analysis
- SAP knowledge is a great advantage
- University degree in finance field or experience in accounting/financial position at least for 2 years
- English written and spoken on level B2
- Detail oriented and pro-active attitude is highly appreciated
- Analytic thinking and innovation in delivering the new effective ideas
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Microsoft Excel - expert
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
1-2 years of experience with creating reports and data analysis
SAP knowledge is a great advantage
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV