Lead Engineer (Ref. No.: R-05661)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our technical development center in Trenčín, we are currently seeking to recruit a
- Leads team of Engineers / Technicians to develop a multi part product (subsystem) or multi step processes to a set of requirements defined by “customer”
- Requirements can be by outside (OEM customer) or internal (Adient goals/targets ) customer or both In time, Under leans use of all resources, In budget, To the state of the art available technical knowledge, Fully documented to Adient standards,
- Using all Adient standards and systems (BOS, PLUS, Lean, CPP, CMP, EPIC, BEP….
- People Development, Leadership / mentoring support of the team
- Succession planning, Resource planning
- Coordination of all COC/SMTE activity in Trencin
- Support to launch in JIT Plant
- First level analysis support for Plant Quality Issue and COPQ control
- Be the local reference for everything related to BU (testing, logistics, prototyping, other)
- Proactivity and capacity to plan/organize his/her work without closer supervision adapting his work to adjusted goals (OIL, plan meetings, seeking for information)
- Ability to work in inter functional team with multiple targets optimizing resources and efforts (i.e. sharing activities with other BU)
- Engineer (bachelor, FH, TH, Master ) or equivalent technical career path
- Min. of 5 years in the automotive industry
- Customer requirement (CR), including Customer specific requirements (CSR) knowledge based on job title for relevant customer projects
- Ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency and even increase expectations
- Fluent English
We offer you:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1600 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- Leadership not management
- Access to the latest automotive know-how
- Participation on interesting projects with a global impact
- Opportunity to use a foreign language on a daily basis
- Advantages of a stable international company
- American work culture (informal atmosphere, flexible working time, environmentally friendly company, support of CSR projects)
- Huge amount of benefits – 13th salary, additional holiday days, 7 days of paid sickness, lunch vouchers for free, language courses, trainings, relocation support, massages at the workplace, support of sports activities, funny teambuilding's and many others
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Michal Majzlan on [email protected]
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV