Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Part-time Student - HR Payroll Assistant (Ref. No.: R-05904)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Part- time Student - HR Payroll Assistant
- Internal systems and databases administration: Human, WorkDay, SharePoint, etc.
- Attendance system administration
- Support with Payroll Administration and archiving documents
- Administration of sickness documentation and Maternity leaves documentation
- Annual tax reconciliation support (signing documents with employees and following preparation for processing)
- Organizing meetings and international calls
- Preparation of reports in MS Excel
- Communication with HR team and employees
- Communication with local authorities
- Student of 3rd or 4th grade at University (economic focus)
- Upper- intermediate English skills (B2 level), any other language is advantage
- Ability to work 20 hours/ week for a longer period (next coming year)
- Detail oriented and responsible person with pro-active approach able to learn quickly
- Good communication skills (written and spoken communication)
- Ability to work in team
We offer base gross salary 5 euro / hour.
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia